• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Increase Time Limit in FTP Account

gabriel2003aa

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windous 10
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian
Good morning I have a problem with my Filezilla FTP connection and this is that it does not exceed 24 minutes when it reaches that time it disconnects from the server preventing me from uploading my files I would like to know how to increase that period of time.

Hi @gabriel2003aa , I found this for you:

• Login to Plesk
  • Go to Domains > example.com > Websites & Domains to identify IP address assigned to the domain
  • Log in to Plesk server via RDP and open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager:
    • If Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016 is used: On the taskbar, click Server Manager, click Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
    • If Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2 is used: On the taskbar, click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
  • In the Connections pane, expand the server name, expand the Sites node, and then click the site named as IP address found on the step 2.
  • In the site's Home pane, click Advanced Settings... in the Manage FTP Site section of the Actions pane.
  • In the Advanced Settings dialog box, expand Connections , specify your timeouts in the Control Channel Timeout and Data Channel Timeout fields, and then click OK.

Good morning I have a problem with my Filezilla FTP connection and this is that it does not exceed 24 minutes when it reaches that time it disconnects from the server preventing me from uploading my files I would like to know how to increase that period of time.
Did you find an answer? I Have same problem

Back