• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Index file

I'm also sure the attitude wouldn't be quite as negative if just bandurao allowed guests to read the threads on his forum. Everybody just help eachother, thats what we're here for.

jwdick thanks for sticking up for me. I wasn't able to defend myself from these childish posts because I've been at a funeral.

Anyway, you hit the nail on the head.... Even if I don't know the answer and I realize that someone even wiser might take the time to answer the post if I ask questions to get the discussion rolling.

And AlleyKat, yes, we probably wouldn't even have this discussion in the forum if it was open to guests.

canadahost, here is one instance where I have helped somone fix their qmail issue:
http://forum.plesk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28432

canadahost, next time you talk through your a$$, make sure you wipe first, your spitting sh!t in my face.

Anyway, let's leave it at this, some of us have work to do and I've already wasted way too much time on **** like this. (five minutes)

Cheers to everyone
:D

Back