• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

info@ still not working

G

gshelton

I am running 9.2.1 and am still facing the info@, support@, root@ etc.. email issue.

Anyone have any ideas? The only posts I can find are from 9.0.

I upgraded from 9.0.1 to 9.2.1 SPECIFICALLY because of that bug, it would be a DISASTER if it is not fixed.

What's your problem exactly?

It is the same bug that has existed since 9.0.

If you have an email address created manually (say [email protected]) and then you upgrade Plesk it pooches your email account to where [email protected] attempts to deliver to [email protected]omain and becomes stuck in the queue.

I have tried to delete the info account and recreate it as some have suggested, but that only made the email disappear totally. It still never arrived in my inbox.

I "fixed" it last night by changing my MTA over to qmail. Seems to have relieved the problem. (I switched it back about an hour later and the problem returned.) I would really like this solved so I may run Postfix.

I think Parrallels has gotten too big for their britches. They keep getting bigger and the bugs keeps getting more pleantiful. :(

Here are links to reference threads for 9.0
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=85514
http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=86000

I guess I got excited and went to sleep too soon. Changing to Qmail did fix the info problem, however, it broke the outgoing mail. It will not allow me to send out. :(

I have switched back to Postfix for now until I have more time to resolve this issue.

Weird

When I had this problem before upgrading to 9.2.1 - It would suddenly happen that info@* (any of my hosted domains) would not receive an email, removing the email and re-adding it would fix my problem but then it happened frequently...

So when it happened last time, I instantly upgraded to 9.2.1 and info@* started receiving emails instantly without havning to re-add the account.

To take this a step further... I have been working on spam and backscatter elimination and come to find out, I do not get mail to postmaster@ accounts. I know this may be a blessing, but not compliant. :(

Back