• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Initializing Plesk... Stuck!

SquanchIt

New Pleskian
Hey guys,

I deployed Plesk as a One Click Application on Vultr 1GB VPS (Ubuntu 18 is the only option), then after the VPS finished booting, I followed the instructions to login:

User: root
Pass: (server root password)

Then on Plesk's setup screen I entered my name, my email and password. And it's been saying "Initializing Plesk..." for the past 20 minutes...

I clicked on Logout, then I logged back in, and now I can see Plesk's dashboard. But I am not sure if something failed during the initialization since it was stuck for almost an hour.

Back