• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

insrtaller issues.

ollybee

New Pleskian
I've just installed Plesk form the command line with the auto installer script.
When lo0gging in for the first time normally I would be asked if I wanted power user or service provider view, this did not happen.
Then when logged in I found the administrator account had most functions disabled which had to be turned on again with the cli tool /usr/local/psa/bin/admin
I reinstalled to see if I had done something different but got the same results, what's going on?

Last edited:
Parallels recently introduced (or atleast, I found out recently) the ability to configure Plesk servers "from the cloud", from within the Key Administration website where your Parallels partner buys their licenses.
The Parallels KA (Key Administration) has some strange default settings, which has alot of features disabled.

If you installed a new server, with a new license key I suspect that this license key is tight to some kind of "group plan", causing your installation to inherit the settings from the Plesk KA licensing server.

I am pretty sure this is your issue.

Back