1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Install & Configure Web Precense Builder

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by AdriaanB, May 26, 2012.

1. AdriaanB

AdriaanB Guest

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have installed the Web Precense Builder function, by using the update/upgrade function in PLESK from the Help & Tools menu option.

When i going to a website, example: www.computerkabouter.nl/sitebuilder ? i don't see the sitebuilder.

Can you tell me, which steps i must take for a correct install and configuration of the Web Precense Builder ?

Theire is already a Service Plan ADD-ON, named "Web Precense Builder" (created automatically), i have added this add-on for my domain.

I looking forward to hear from you, thanks!

Best regards,
    Adriaan Bredero

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    WPB is a part of Plesk. To create a website in WPB in Control Panel, go to either the Home tab or the Websites & Domains tab, and click Launch Web Presence Builder. If you have only one domain name configured, the editor will open in a new browser window or tab.
    Read more details in Parallels Web Presence Builder 10.4: User's Guide