• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

install error two days

AlperA

New Pleskian
File downloading PANEL-WIN_11.0.9/dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386/panel.msi:Error: Empty reply from server, retry...
Error: Empty reply from server, retry...

in log file below error

Check package set before installation
The following packages will be installed because they are required by the packages you selected for installation:
FileFetcher: get file (PANEL-WIN_11.0.9/dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386/)/panel.msi
File downloading PANEL-WIN_11.0.9/dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386/panel.msi: Error: Empty reply from server, retry...
Execute C:/ParallelsInstaller/send-error-report.exe install
Error: Failed to download the package http://autoinstall-win.pp.parallels.com/PANEL-WIN_11.0.9/dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386/panel.msi:
Empty reply from server
Not all packages were installed.
Please try installing packages again later.
Please resolve this issue and try installing the packages again.
If you cannot resolve the issue on your own, contact product technical support for assistance.

What am I do ?

My servers ip adresses 46.20.6.x

Parallels firewall block these ip adresses ?

now start download but stop below step.

File downloading PANEL-WIN_11.0.9/thirdparty-msi-Windows-any-x86_64/sqlexpress-x64.exe: Error: Empty reply from server, retry...

My english is not good. I apologize this.

I think Parallels file storage server is block my server.

Back