1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Install new SSL Cert and Make it the Default

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by phirschybar, Apr 20, 2006.

1. phirschybar

phirschybar Guest

Hey all,

On Plesk 7.5.4

I purchased an SSL cert and installed it in the domain secure.com.

Now, I am in SERVER > IP ADDRESSES and trying to change the main cert to my new cert but I only see "default certificate" in the dropdown under that IP. What am I missing?

I did this on another Plesk setup (7.5.2) where I was able to use the repository of the domain I installed in. In that case, the dropdown said "Cert Name (repository of domain.com)".

Any thoughts?

2. phirschybar

phirschybar Guest

I figured it out!

I had to go to the CLIENT'S IP Pool rather than the SERVER's. The dropdown there gave me the otpion of using a certificate from within a domain's certificate repository.

I hope this helps others in the future.

3. wyseguy79

wyseguy79 Guest

Thanks,
    As per the information you posted, it told me how to enable SSL on one of my domains.