• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Install problems

Dmitry, I have problem with licensing.. I upgraded my license, but at activation I've got this error:
Error: Could not activate/renew license. KA server response: Unable to Connect to ka.swsoft.com: Connection timed out (Error Number: 110)

Should I open some port (which) or what?

Thanks

As I remember Sitebuilder connects to SWsoft license server at 5224 port for the license update procedure. Make sure that the outgoing connection to ka.swsoft.com:5224 is not blocked on Sitebuilder server or somewhere in the net. This can be examined with commands:

# nmap -P0 -p5224 ka.swsoft.com
# telnet ka.swsoft.com 5224
# traceroute ka.swsoft.com

I opened a port, and new error is
Error: Could not activate/renew license. KA server response: Incorrect activation code format

Sent an email to sales..

I sent emails on license@ and sales@, no answer yet.. What to do?

Thanks

Dmitry, still no answer .. You know, that could be a huge problem. Now I have only few clients on Sitebuilder and I talked with any of them and explain the situation, but if I had many customers I will be in big trouble.
I resent mail few times yesterday. Waiting for solution..
If you can pls help.

Thanks

It seems I found your key and sent it to your e-mail address which is registered here on forum and in our key administrator system. Check it up and try to install it. Let me know about the results.

Installed it with no problem. Everythign is OK now. Thanks for help.
Regards

New problem :(
Can't see connection with Licence, but demo was working before licensing 100%.

Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Site/Structure.php; Line: 288
Message: Cannot init site structure from file '/usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/ca/caea7
dcfa81f650f0f82f98f670a3ae8/site.xml'.; Code: 0

Do you have any suggestion?

Uhh, only session problem :)
Closed IE window and started a new one and its working. Under Firefox also..

Back