• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue install Python on windows plesk

Caps

New Pleskian
I have windows server 2019 with Plesk and I want to install Python on it.
I tried to install it from RDP and I do all steps from the IIS but didn't work.
is there and thing I have to do from the Plesk ?

I have windows server 2019 with Plesk and I want to install Python on it.
I tried to install it from RDP and I do all steps from the IIS but didn't work.
is there and thing I have to do from the Plesk ?
First, you need to download the Python installer from the official Python website. Once you have downloaded the installer, you need to run it and follow the instructions on the screen.

Next, you need to add the Python installation directory to your system path. You can do this by going to the Control Panel, then System and Security, and finally System. In the Advanced tab, click on the Environment Variables button. In the Environment Variables window, find the Path variable in the System variables section and click on Edit. Add the directory where you installed Python to the end of the Path variable and click on OK.

Finally, you need to configure IIS to use Python. To do this, open the IIS Manager and select the website that you want to use Python with. In the Features view, double-click on the Handler Mappings icon. In the Handler Mappings window, click on the Add Module Mapping button. In the Request Path field, enter *.py. In the Module field, select FastCgiModule from the drop-down menu. In the Executable field, enter the path to the Python interpreter, which is typically C:\Python27\python.exe. Click on OK to save the changes.

Restart IIS for the changes to take effect.

Back