• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Install wildcard ssl for domain

Wildcard certificate can be created the same way that usual certificate is generated. The only difference шf you want to purchase a wildcard SSL certificate, your domain name must start with an asterisk symbol (*). For example, a certificate generated for *.example.com can be used to secure any subdomain of example.com.
More detail can be found here http://docs.plesk.com/en-US/12.5/cu...ring-connections-with-ssl-certificates.65158/

Hi,
Do i need to request for the certificate (CSR), when trying to upload the crt files i'm getting: Error: Unable to set the certificate: Incompatible private key/certificate pair.
Wildcard all ready generated from Godaddy and usually dose not require a CSR.

what is the correct cert format, is it for apache?

regards,

Hi Ahmad12,

Can I install it using PFX format.
No, you can't.

A PFX - file is an ARCHIVE ( containing certificate, chain and password ), while *.crt / *.cert / *.cer / *.pem ( mostly ) contain just a single certificate or password.

Back