• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Installation error !

Jonas N

Basic Pleskian
Plesk Certified Professional
Hello.

I hope that i can get some help here !
I am trying to install Parallels plesk but a get a failed to install !
This is what it prints out to me !
I hope u guys can help med out.

Package action: InstallMsiPackage, package: mysql-server-configurator, exec time: 0.655 sec. desc: file='C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_11.5.30\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\mysql-server-configurator.msi', command-line='ADDLOCAL=ALL ALLUSERS=1 ARPSYSTEMCOMPONENT=1 REBOOT=R'
Failed to install 'C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_11.5.30\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\mysql-server-configurator.msi': Fatal error during installation. (Error code 1603)
Action '<install-msi-package command-line="ADDLOCAL=ALL ALLUSERS=1 ARPSYSTEMCOMPONENT=1 REBOOT=R" />' failed with error 1603(0x00000643)
Execute C:\ParallelsInstaller\send-error-report.exe install
Execute C:\ParallelsInstaller\send-error-report.exe install
Error: The installation of the package 'mysql-server-configurator' failed with code 1603. (install: configuring MySQL server...)
Not all packages were installed.
Please, contact product technical support.

Best regards
Jonas

1603 is common msi error. Look at event in the EventViewer from MSI Installer. There is usually close to the event from 1603 is an most detailed error description.
You also need to look at autoinstaller log in the place where is written about 1603 or slightly above.
Contact Support Team if you can't find more detailed description of error in logs. They will check and fix it directly on your server.

Back