1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

installation error

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by bladefx, Jun 21, 2006.

1. bladefx

bladefx Guest

When installing the 7.6 version above our 7.5 we get the following error while installing:

Internal error 2335. c:\Program \SWsoft\Install\060529.21\,C:\WINDOWS\Installer

Anyone has a sollution for this one please?

Thx

2. orangesites

orangesites Guest

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Have you found a solution? If yes please share it with me.

Thanks!
    Ludo

3. bladefx

bladefx Guest

I've reïnstalled the 7.5 version, renaming the 7.6 files to the ones it requested for 7.5.
    This way, you install the 7.6 instead of the 7.5.
    The files can be found at c:\Program \SWsoft\Install\060529.21\

when completed that one, i ran the 7.6 again, because some things still remained 7.5, and that ran correctly.

(with the exception of stats not working because of the buggy statistics.exe, and having to reset a lot of security properties on dll's used by applications en third party components)