• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Installation errors for application

dicker

Basic Pleskian
Hallo,
ich habe von meinem Serveranbieter das Plesk Image geladen. Ubuntu mit der neuesten Pleskversion.

Leider kann ich keine Anwendungen installieren.

Fehler:

Beim Herunterladen der Anwendung ist folgende Fehler aufgetreten: boost::filesystem::copy_file: Funktion nicht implementiert: "/opt/psa/tmp/adi0mSEXn.zip", "/opt/psa/var/apspackages/29d0dcba-5710-4e31 bc9c -99a1c54ad30b.zip"

Kann mir jemand sagen wie das beheben kann?

Vielen Dank

Hi there,
I downloaded the Plesk image from my server provider. Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS with the latest Plesk version. Plesk obsidian
Version 18.0.40

Unfortunately I cannot install any applications.

Failure:

The following error occurred while downloading the application: boost :: filesystem :: copy_file: Function not implemented: "/opt/psa/tmp/adi0mSEXn.zip", "/ opt / psa / var / apspackages / 29d0dcba-5710-4e31 bc9c -99a1c54ad30b.zip "

Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Thanks very much

Is it Plesk installed on the Virtuozzo container?
At the moment, we have already submitted a similar bug PPPM-13321, which may be related to this issue. The issue is under the developer's investigation now.
We will inform you when it is fixed.

Hello,

Plesk Obsidian
Version 18.0.40, zuletzt aktualisiert: 23. Nov. 2021 20:21:49
Auf Updates überprüfen
Überprüft am 8. Dez. 2021 13:55:53.

Fehler:Beim Herunterladen der Anwendung ist folgender Fehler aufgetreten: boost::filesystem::copy_file: Function not implemented: "/opt/psa/tmp/adizT2i7t.zip", "/opt/psa/var/apspackages/dfe8c21d-f452-4fed-aa6b-095800d36e73.zip"

Backup
Error: boost::filesystem::copy_file: Function not implemented: "/tmp/pmm-repo-pi-files-Vlsn4p", "/tmp/pmm-ru-ca-includes-WXqAZn"

Hi there,
I got a system mail yesterday that some things were updated on the server. So I assumed that the fix was also included. For me, the Plesk is on automatic update. I changed that yesterday, but then I wasn't offered an update either. How can I import the fix.
Sorry, I'm new to Plesk.

It's been dealt with. For whatever reason but now it suddenly happened. Maybe I was just too fast yesterday.
thanks

Back