1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Installation php5.2.1

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 3.0 for Linux' started by taquillax, Mar 6, 2007.

1. taquillax

taquillax Guest

how do I install the sitebuilder under php5.2.1 (debian)?

the installation dependence php5.1.4 :rolleyes:

2. caustic

caustic Guest

PHP 5.2.1 from sid or backports it not suitable for running sitebuilder.
    If you really want to use php 5.2.1, you can try building it from the source and than manually configuring sitebuilder to use this PHP. You will also need new version of ioncube loader.

3. ramprage

ramprage Guest

Don't try from source, I just did and it was a complete nightmare and had to revert back

4. caustic

caustic Guest

I just realized that one can't run SB 3.0.2 with php other than 5.1.x because SB includes binary php extension (sitebuilder3.so) that is linked with php 5.1

5. jenok

jenok Guest

any staff give a comments on this post ? because Im trying with php 5.2.1 and its not works

6. SibProgrammer

SibProgrammer Regular Pleskian Staff Member

As already was said that it's impossible for you to use PHP other than from 5.1.x branch. This is because you haven't sources of sitebuilder3.so binary library.