• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Installation php5.2.1

T

taquillax

how do I install the sitebuilder under php5.2.1 (debian)?

the installation dependence php5.1.4 :rolleyes:

PHP 5.2.1 from sid or backports it not suitable for running sitebuilder.
If you really want to use php 5.2.1, you can try building it from the source and than manually configuring sitebuilder to use this PHP. You will also need new version of ioncube loader.

Don't try from source, I just did and it was a complete nightmare and had to revert back

I just realized that one can't run SB 3.0.2 with php other than 5.1.x because SB includes binary php extension (sitebuilder3.so) that is linked with php 5.1

Originally posted by caustic
I just realized that one can't run SB 3.0.2 with php other than 5.1.x because SB includes binary php extension (sitebuilder3.so) that is linked with php 5.1

any staff give a comments on this post ? because Im trying with php 5.2.1 and its not works

As already was said that it's impossible for you to use PHP other than from 5.1.x branch. This is because you haven't sources of sitebuilder3.so binary library.

Back