• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

installation probs..

X

Xeonia

I am getting this:

"Installing the package sitebuilder_module-areamap-4.0.0-all.build07062700.noarch
[FATAL] Error connecting to MySQL on localhost:3306
Reason: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
There were some configuration errors, check logs...."

and many more like that... what should I do??

also getting this:

Fatal error encountered at /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils//SB/Logging.pm line 121
SB::Logging::Log('SB::Logging=HASH(0x804cc28)', 5, 'Error connecting to MySQL on
localhost:3306\x{a}Reason: Access de...') called at /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils//SB/Util
s.pm line 94
SB::Utils::checkParameters() called at configure line 200
main::main() called at configure line 287

HI,

First database problem is solved...

I can access sitebuilder with ip, like http://xx.xxx.xx.xxx/Login
and then it gets error like:

"Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php; Line: 111
Message: SQLSTATE[42000] [1049] Unknown database 'sitebuilder3'; Code: 0"

But can't access sitebuilder like: http://sitebuilder.mydomain.com

I have made an a record for sitebuilder.mydomain.com with ip...

What should I do....

Please help soon, that I get this finally to work.... :)

Try to use 'sb_config' utility for configuration:

# sb_config --sb_host_ip=<IP> --sb_hostname=<HOST_NAME_FOR_SITEBUILDER> --force_update_wscfg

Also, try to run just "# sb_config" without any parameters.
Let me know about the results.

Back