• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Installing Imunify360 fails

davidbhm

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hey,
I am trying to install imunify360 ob my ubuntu 22 Server with Plesk.
When clicking on "install" in the extensions-tab, everything seems to work.
But when opening the imunify360-page, and start the "real" installation, the installation protocol stops at "Reading Package Lists".
After that, nothing works anymore: Cant install it, can't deinstall it. The only thing that works is to reinstall linux.

The issue is mentioned here: https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com/hc/e...-deploy-script-hangs-at-Reading-package-lists

Do you have any Idea, how to solve this with Plesk? Can I make the suggested settings with a Plesk-managed Server?

In the moment, the reinstall-process is running, and I would really like to get things running after the fifth try...

Thank you for any help, i am a bit desperate...
Regards
David

The configuration change that CloudLinux/Imunify360 suggests, needs to be done on the operating system level. It is not a Plesk task. The issue itself is also not caused by Plesk.

Thanks for the reply!
I probably had an incorrect wording:
I meant: If I run the command

echo 'Acquire::ForceIPv4 "true";' | sudo tee /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/99force-ipv4
does this also have an affect on the Plesk-installer of Imunify360, if I start the installation after the command?

Should I reset these Settings after installation? If yes, could you please tell me how?

thanks for the help!
David

As long as the ip addresses do not change and the server stays accessible by them, it should not have any impact.

Back