• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Instant error on form submission.

sharulhafiz

Basic Pleskian
Hi. I've tried to Google this error but no solution found as if this error never occurred to other people.
I'm using Wordpress, and this error usually happens on Divi themes page/settings update or Formidablepro plugins setting update. Not all page or settings for any site will have this error but if it happens, the error is permanent, and I think it is on large POST data.

I check the log, whenever I click update, immediately this (example) error will appear on log

[Wed Jun 07 12:20:33 2017] [error] [client 161.139.25.247] (104)Connection reset by peer: Error reading request entity data, referer: UTM International ‹ Log In

And this is what I got from the browser Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I'm on Centos 6.6, apache 2.2. I've tried Plesk repair all, it doesn't help. Please guide, thank you.

Back