• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Internal Error - apsc@localhost cannot connect

Evilmachine

Basic Pleskian
Hi there,

today the following error occured every time a open a user control panel

Internal error: ODBC error #HY000: [unixODBC][MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Access denied for user 'apsc'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Message ODBC error #HY000: [unixODBC][MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Access denied for user 'apsc'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
File aps_php.php
Line 12157
Type Exception

What shall i do??

Don't you want to mention that you manually restored your server? Or isn't this the case for the topic?

At least check for apsc user and DB existence.

Hi,

did this:

Copyright (c) 2000, 2013, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its
affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective
owners.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

mysql> UPDATE `psa`.`misc` SET `val` = '1qazXSW@' WHERE `misc`.`param` = 'aps_password';
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.08 sec)
Rows matched: 1 Changed: 1 Warnings: 0

mysql> update mysql.user set password=PASSWORD('1qazXSW@') where User='apsc';
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)
Rows matched: 1 Changed: 1 Warnings: 0

mysql>

But its still not working- THe DB is there.

Internal error: ODBC error #HY000: [unixODBC][MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Access denied for user 'apsc'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Message ODBC error #HY000: [unixODBC][MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Access denied for user 'apsc'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
File aps_php.php
Line 12157
Type Exception

Yes it was a restore.

You may try to use register_apsc_database.php script as I already once advised you.

Personally, I wouldn't attempt to go through with manually restore if the installation was perishable (which is the case here, if I understood correctly).

The resotre is now complete and everything works.

I managed it with /usr/local/psa/var/fix_apsc_password

And then it will work.

Back