• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Internal error / Exeption after Extension install

domenik

New Pleskian
Hi,

I installed the MagicSpam Extension from https://twitter.com/magicspam. After the installation, every time I go to the Extension menu page i get the following error (see attached image):

Internal error: command /opt/psa/admin/sbin/modules/magicspam/license_manager is not executable
Message command /opt/psa/admin/sbin/modules/magicspam/license_manager is not executable
File lib.cmdwrapper.php
Line 65
Type Exception

I can't remove the extension or do something else. Is there a way to fix this issue? Remove the extension over the command line or something like that?

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2015-09-13 um 22.56.30.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2015-09-13 um 22.56.30.png
    163.3 KB · Views: 5
Never mind found the solution myself:

You remove plesk extensions with:
# /usr/local/psa/bin/extension -u <name>

Please close this thread.

Hello Domenik_Niemietz,

As vlikhtanskiy mentioned, we are aware of this bug and we are currently working on a solution to fix this problem. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, keep an eye out for any updates on our twitter page @magicspam. We will post here again to let you know when a new update is out for MagicSpam as well.

Thank you!

Hello All,

A new version has been released that addresses all these issues. You should be able to browse to remove the MagicSpam extension and then re-install from the extensions catalog. Please note that your previous settings (including white/blacklists) will be preserved.

Thanks!

Hello Huskynarr,

You should be able to address the issue by toggling the MagicSpam services off and then back on in your applicable Plesk Service Plans. Please see the following post on our support forums for more detailed instructions:
http://forums.magicspam.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=225946#p308954

Thanks!

Hi I still got an 'old' version from the catalog:

Version 2.0.1 Release 1

I dont have the ability to turn off/on the spam services (Odin/Plesk 12.5)

Problem since the update

Exactly...

But still got:
command /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/modules/magicspam/license_manager is not executable

Weird thing is that the magicspam-daemon is completely gone

Hi DonnieDoezoe,

you are always able to remove the extensions and re-install it ( just to be sure, that you have the latest version installed, while previous updates/upgrades might have finished with failures ).

From your command line:

/usr/local/psa/bin/extension -h ( or --help )
List your extensions:

/usr/local/psa/bin/extension -l
Remove extension:

/usr/local/psa/bin/extension -u EXTENSION_NAME

Hi @UFHH01

Thanks. I actually already tried removing, several times, magicspam completely en reinstall through the catalog. I still have the latest version, but error still occurs.

can you tell me why you than offer and sell the product when you know it is faulty and only creates frustration?
We do not sell Plesk with pre-installed extensions. You decide which extensions to install. If a vendor of extension makes mistakes, we can not take responsibility for them. We are responsible only for own extensions.

Noted. Removed for the moment. Same problem.

Hi @GravuTrad!

We have announced a MagicSpam release back in October 2015 on our website that resolves the errors mentioned above.

Please use the Plesk extension manager to remove the MagicSpam extension and then re-install the latest version of MagicSpam from the Plesk catalog. Your previous settings (including white/blacklists) will be preserved.

If you continue to experience issues please create a new thread with MagicSpam in the title and a brief summary of your issue, or you can email us privately at support at magicspam dot com, or even send us a private message with a full description of the problem you are having with our extension.

Back