• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Internal Server errors after update 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisXLPA

New Pleskian
Since the 20th of februari I experience problems with a couple of PHP-based websites. They are hosted on Windows 2012 server with Plesk 11.5.30, and the sites are installations of Feng Office.

After troubleshooting this problem, I noticed that the only change during the period since last logon-without-problem is the Plesk update 33.

Also clean installations of Feng Office aren't working, while I used the installation-/rebuild-procedure on the 16th of februari without problems. (No other updates or configuration-changed were made since that time, only update 33.

Does anyone experience the same Internal Server (500) errors since update 33?

May be a problem with changes in the php.ini, most 500 errors derive from that.

As far as I see in the release info about MU #33 nothing php-related was changed. So this may be some mumbo jumbo mess-up with IIS as Plesk sometimes does.

Have a look at the IIS snap-in at the Server Manager and check out the Handlers of your domain, verfiy it is set to the correct php.ini and php engine.

That would be my shot without any additional details given by you... ;)

MaximilianW, thanks for your reply.

Eventually the problem was solved by recover the machine from a backup, and ïnstall the update.

Probably the update wasn't the cause. (The only relation with the update was the moment the problem occured.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back