• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Internal Server Errorz because of web.config

K

KienN

I've just purchased Plesk 9.2 to install to my Hosting server
I do create a Domain on it and test, first time when I explore index.html, or a .php, .aspx file they're all OK

But after I uploaded a web.config file onto my domain host, no page can't be view any more

It always apprear the 500 Internal Server Error

Please help me! How can't I solve this problem!? I don't know why that web.config file does effect like that!

Thanks so much!

Hello,

The 500 Internal Server Error indicates an error within .asp script. To determine the exact reason you need to follow the instructions from the Knowledge Base article:

[FIX] Internal Server Error when browsing an .asp page on a domain
http://kb.odin.com/en/1094

Regards,
Denis.

Back