• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Internal SiteBuilder error

J

jenok

Hi,

I've install all required for sitebuilder and still got error. here below:

Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php; Line: 156

check.php results OK for all.

system running under FreeBSD 6.2 and use php5.2.1.

any clue ?

Thanks

First of all as I know Sitebuilder requires PHP 5.1.x to be installed on the server and it won't work with 5.2.x version:

* PHP 5.1.x (PHP 5.1.4 included in the SiteBuilder distribution)

As for the error, I saw such error previously and it was related to Mysql 5 installation on the server. Do you have mysql 5 installed?

its ok now, I installed it on other machine.

about the mysql, yea im using mysql 5, any eta when you gonna release the sitebuilder3.so for php 5.2.x ?

thanks

dmitry, I installed 5.1.6 still got same error.

all extension required are installed and mysql 5 too.

still got a big ???? :D

could you help me please ?

Originally posted by caustic
see if check.php (http://youhost.tld/check.php) shows any missing extensions

:( read all my post before give a comment !!
Hi,

I've install all required for sitebuilder and still got error. here below:

File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php; Line: 156

system running under FreeBSD 6.2 and use php5.2.1.

any clue ?

Thanks

Originally posted by jenok
Hi,

any clue ?

Thanks

I saw such situation couple of times and this issue related to MySQL 5 installed on the server. Description can be found, for example, here: http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=8045
As I understand you have MySQL 5 and client for MySQL 5 installed. But Sitebuilder pdo_mysql was compiled on machine with MySQL 4.1 and such a library for MySQL 5, as it occurred, is not compatible with previous version.

In this situation there are several ways to resolve it:
* Recompile PHP and link it with new client for MySQL 5.
* Downgrade MySQL to version 4.1.
* Download libmysqlclient.so.14.0.0 for version 4.1 and make symlink from libmysqlclient.so.14 to it.

I hope this information can help you to resolve this situation.

Re: Re: Internal SiteBuilder error

Originally posted by Dmitry Frantsev
I saw such situation couple of times and this issue related to MySQL 5 installed on the server. Description can be found, for example, here: http://pecl.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=8045
As I understand you have MySQL 5 and client for MySQL 5 installed. But Sitebuilder pdo_mysql was compiled on machine with MySQL 4.1 and such a library for MySQL 5, as it occurred, is not compatible with previous version.

In this situation there are several ways to resolve it:
* Recompile PHP and link it with new client for MySQL 5.
* Downgrade MySQL to version 4.1.
* Download libmysqlclient.so.14.0.0 for version 4.1 and make symlink from libmysqlclient.so.14 to it.

I hope this information can help you to resolve this situation.

thanks alot, it works now. I follow 3rd instruction by copied the libmysqlclient. :D

Re: Re: Re: Internal SiteBuilder error

Originally posted by jenok
thanks alot, it works now. I follow 3rd instruction by copied the libmysqlclient. :D

ah.. sorry.. im too fast to smile. I forgot that the libmysqlclient.14 use for mysql 4.1.
with just make a symlink it seems ok and I can saw the login page even login into the admin page. but when I open other page like license management. it show me blank page.

I think I should try 2nd option. or maybe is there any additional option for this 3rd option ?

Back