• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Internat error after automatically plesk update Please help

Maciej Kłos

New Pleskian
Hello

I have a dedicate server in soyoustart.com my server sie standing on centos 6 64bit Linux nad i have a problem because i am newbie. Two days ago at night my server have a automatically update to new plesk version i dont now what version it is. It is Mayby 12.5.30 version. You can check how version i have on this link : https://94.23.248.59:8443/login_up.php3

My problem is when i log into my plesk panel i saw a
Internal error: sh: /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/modules/traffic-monitor/vhosts-traffic-monitor.386: Permission denied
Message sh: /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/modules/traffic-monitor/vhosts-traffic-monitor.386: Permission denied
File Agent.php
Line 9
Type pm_Exception

This error i saw after plesk automatically update before this update plesk works normaly. I have a root password and i dont now how can i fixed my problem?

I have on my server few sites and i cant lose them my sites works on new plesk normaly but i cant log into my because i saw an error. Please help me step by step how can i fix my error. Because i am newbie. Sorry for my bad english because i am polish.

I am waiting for your help

Best regards

Maciej Kłos

Login to the server via ssh using 'root' and the password sent to you.

In the terminal console: # plesk repair installation

If you are on 12.5.30 that should bring plesk back. Paste the log from that here if it doesn't work - it'll give some clues

Last edited:
Back