• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

IonCube Installation problem

Z

zettaweb

I am trying to install IonCube on my server. But it didn't work. Neither on PHP5 nor on PHP4.

I copied the file ioncube_loader_win_4.4.dll to C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Php\extensions

And add this line on my php.ini file:

zend_extension_ts = ioncube_loader_win_4.4.dll

Just as the IonCube installation's docs says. But I get this error message in my phpinfo():

Failed loading ioncube_loader_win_4.4.dll

With PHP5 is the same thing... does anyone have the same problem?

Thanks

Hi,

I had the same problem before, and didn't find any solution. Just copied respective DLL to ioncube folder in the root of web site and it worked.

I got it to work by copying ioncube_loader_win_5.2.dll to

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext

and adding the following line to the php.ini in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5

zend_extension_ts = C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\ioncube_loader_win_5.2.dll

You also need to restart IIS
Let me know if that works for you.

Hi,

Know you what steps need this installation in PHP 4.3 ?

Because I has installed IONCUBE loaders in php 4.3

C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\php\extensions\ioncube_loader_win_4.3.dll

And let changes in php.ini-recomended (renamed to php.ini)

When I rename this file and make an IISRESET the Plesk CP throw an Error...

Regards

Perdon pero la clave estaba en mirar bien el PHPINFO

El php.ini lo tengo en c:\windows asi que al modificar ahi ahora si me aparece como un modulo del PHP.

Saludos

Works fine!

Thanks a lot!

It works perfectly both on PHP4 and PHP5.

IonCube encoded files windows support

Loaders are at:
http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php

ini file that needs to be edited:
c:\windows\php.ini

line that needs to be added to php.ini:
zend_extension_ts = C:\"folder_of_loader_file"\ioncub e_loader_win_5.2.dll

That's it - works fine...

Back