• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ionCube PHP Loader

I

Ionutc

Hello there . I am new on this Domain, and trying to install some plugins for my an Employer i am working for. Can i know if Parallels server on which i have hosted my domain has ionCube Php Loader ?
I am trying to install this plugin for wordpress CMS: WFReview. I have uploaded all the necessary files , and within the Admin panel in WordPress , when i try to activate the plugin it gives me this error :

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Warning: realpath() [function.realpath]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 10020 is not allowed to access /usr/lib/php/modules owned by uid 0 in /var/www/vhosts/tradesmenfromhell.co.uk/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/wfreview/wfreview.php on line 7
Site error: the file /var/www/vhosts/tradesmenfromhell.co.uk/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/wfreview/wfreview.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

Thanks !

Please answer quick if is possible...

Check that you have requested ioncube library in /etc/php.d/ioncube-loader.ini file.

i don't see that folder when i connect with a FTP application.but does the Parallels TN supports ionCube Loader ? if it is installed i mean.

You should connect to server as root via ssh connection for checking this file.

i only have access to the Plesk Pannel . with admin and password. anyway, Parallels TN offers that library ? i mean, it is possible to have ioncube loader ?

Plesk doesn’t ship client’s PHP and corresponding libraries, it only downloads it from original OS vendor repo.

that's what i want to know. now the problem is , how do i include that loader into the file you told me? like this:

"include: "../relativeurl/loader.php" ;

Thanks so much for your prompt answers Igor

Not sure that it is possible to check ioncube installation without ssh root access... What about contact Parallels support team?

Back