• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Ioncube, Plesk 17 and php7

hardbrasil

Regular Pleskian
hello fellas, i am unable to run my application with Ioncube loaders for php7.
the ioncube wizard show: The ionCube Loader version 6.0.5 for PHP 7.0 is already installed and encoded files should run without problems.

but the cron of application got this error on plesk panel:

Internal error ;-P
ERROR: Zend_Controller_Exception: Permission denied.#0 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Plugin/Broker.php(309): Plesk\Application\Controller\Plugin\ForgeryProtection-&gt;preDispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))<br />
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Front.php(941): Zend_Controller_Plugin_Broker-&gt;preDispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))<br />
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Application/Web.php(39): Zend_Controller_Front-&gt;dispatch(NULL)<br />
#3 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/application.php(15): Plesk\Application_Web-&gt;run()<br />
#4 &#123;main&#125; (Broker.php:312)<br />
<br><a href='http://kb.plesk.com/plesk-error/sea...enied.#+/path/application.php():+Plesk/Applic' target='_blank'>Search for related Knowledge Base articles</a>

Hello hardbrasil,
I have installed ionCube for php7 last week and I doesn't have any trouble with it.
What command do you run with your cron ?

okay, but do you use php7 to run your cron ?
For example on debian I use :
/opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php

Hi @virtubox
It's make sense.

where i change my cron to use php7?
i am with centos7

the owner of script said this:

"
It appears that your PHP-CLI user may not be able to access the latest ionCube Loaders, it is possible for your site to run one version of ionCube loaders whilst the core PHP-CLI user runs another.
"

Okay, that mean your cronjob doesn't use php7.
With Plesk the PHP binaries are :
Code:
/opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/php
/opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php

So make sure you cron look like
Code:
*/5 * * * * /opt/plesk/php/7.0/bin/php /var/www/vhosts/mywebsite.com/httpdocs/cron.php

And also, the cron is launched by the good user, the system user of the subscription. For that if you are logged via ssh with the root :
Code:
crontab -u yourwebspaceuser -e

Or access directly to the server with the user, by giving him an access to the server over SSH

Hello freind @virtubox ,
i had checked and its using php 7. as i can see the encode used by the supplier was for php 5.6

Failed loading /opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib64/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so: /opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib64/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so: undefined symbol: zend_execute_ex
PHP Fatal error:
The file /var/www/vhosts/domain.com.br/sub.doamin.com.br/crons/cron.php was encoded
with the PHP 5.6 ionCube Encoder and requires PHP 5.6 to be installed.
in Unknown on line 0

I have added :
Code:
zend_extension = /opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so
into /opt/plesk/php/7.0/etc/php.ini before any other zend extension. It seems to be the error

hi!
the schedule tasks are running under php 7 but the domains are under php 6.5.
how can i set schedule tasks to run over php 6.5?

i continue with

Failed loading /opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib64/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so: /opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib64/php/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so: undefined symbol: zend_execute_ex
PHP Fatal error:
The file /var/www/vhosts/gleads.com.br/fin.gleads.com.br/crons/cron.php was encoded
with the PHP 5.6 ionCube Encoder and requires PHP 5.6 to be installed.
in Unknown on line 0

if you want to run them under php5.6 use :
Code:
*/5 * * * * /opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/php /var/www/vhosts/gleads.com.br/fin.gleads.com.br/crons/cron.php

Back