• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ioncube segfaulting

S

SymbioteK

Hi,
I am currently running Sitebuilder 4.1 / Plesk 8.3 on RHEL5 x86_64 with PHP 5.1.6
After Publishing a site that uses eShop or ImageGallery the pages will randomly segfault

Zend / ioncube config
[Zend]
zend_extension=/usr/lib64/php/modules/php_ioncube_loader_lin_5.1_x86_64.so
zend_extension_manager.optimizer=/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer-3.3.0
zend_extension_manager.optimizer_ts=/usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer_TS-3.3.0
zend_optimizer.version=3.3.0a
zend_extension=/usr/local/Zend/lib/ZendExtensionManager.so

Does it happen if you disable Zend Optimizer from the php.ini config file? Try to check it. By the way, do not forget to restart apache after disabling.

Same issue here with php 5.2.5

Hi All,

I'm having the exact same problems. I have to refresh pages 3,4 or 5 times even to get them to show up. Otherwise they're just blank and we get a segfault error in the main apache error_log. We're running same setup but with PHP 5.2.5.

CentOS 5.x x64
PSA 8.3
Sitebuilder 4.1

Anyone?

Does it happen if you disable Zend Optimizer from the php.ini config file? Try to check it. By the way, do not forget to restart apache after disabling.

have tried this to no avail

i am currently upgrading to php 2.5.2
it seams to have stopped the segfaulting
however i havent yet found a suitible rpm of sqlite to test properly

Looks like a move to 32bit is the only option
i have compiled sqlite.so and it has its own problems

to make matters worse there is a bug in the current php 5.2.5 configure script
that will not allow it to compile with sqlite2

Im having this problem, i have tried disabling Zend, Eaccelerator, none of this works. it keeps showing me blank pages. no segfaults shown tho.

all I can see is this error.

[Mon Mar 10 17:40:23 2008] [error] [client xxx.7x.1xx.x] PHP Fatal error: main() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'SB/Modules.php' (include_path='.:;') in /var/www/vhosts/domainnamehere.com.ve/httpdocs/init.php on line 21

this is seriously killing my business. i will keep trying to find a solution, but my head hurts a lot thanks to this problem. never happened before.

It looks like the problem is with ion cube not sqlite
i am no longer using site builder

yes cant deny it looks like an ioncube problem, but, im kinda totaled on the subject, i cant quit using SB, as i have many clients who use it.

I wonder if i can get a hold of an old version of ioncube, to test. i recompiled php, by hand today, with suoshin, eaccelerator, zendoptimizer, ioncube (from ioncube.com page) and the whole server works like charm, but the sitebuilder sites, are wrong as hell.

i hope i can find a solution here about it.

have you find a solution

hi,

have you found a solution to this problem , i am having similar problems .

If you have PHP 5.2.5 it my cause this situation due to some issues in this specific PHP version. Try to downgrade to 5.2.4 as JLChafardet suggested or probably upgrade to latest 5.2.6 which was released recently.
As I remember it could be related to following bugs if you need more info:

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=43755
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=43677

They states that it should be corrected in 5.2.6 version.

hi,

have you found a solution to this problem , i am having similar problems .

Back