• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

IP Address Management page Display Problem in Plesk Control Panel 10.3.1

WinP

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

We have installed Windows Plesk Control panel 10.3.1 and migrate the data from another server. Data migrated successfully. But when we were going to update new IP address in IP Address Management in Plesk Control Panel ,we are facing problems while doing that. IP Address Management page of Plesk Control Panel 10.3.1 is not Displaying anything i.e. it is not showing any options as it has to show. Earlier it was showing.

Attached is the Screen-shot.

anyone able to assist?

thanks in advance.

Attachments

• error_screen_shot.JPG
    error_screen_shot.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
we have a same problem, i think you also can see a /0.0.0.0 in the list of ip in modify website setting page.

Hi,

While running ipmanage commnad we are getting the below output, but don't know how to remove "/0.0.0.0 "

E:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>ipmanage.exe -l
State Type IP Clients Hostin
g
0 S "Local Area Connection":xxx.xx.xxx.xx/255.255.255.224 1 8

1 E "Local Area Connection":/0.0.0.0 0 0

yes, and it seems that is a bug of plesk.
what we can do is only waiting for plesk releasing 10.3.2

Plesk support removed entry from PSA DB .

---------------------------
In my investigation I found that there is an unwanted row in the PSA database table ip_addresses.

I deleted that unwanted row from the PSA database table ip_addresses and after that IP Address Management page is displaying all the option properly.

Kindly see the attached screen shot.

I followed the steps below to fix this issue.

1. Taken the PSA database backup using the command "cd %plesk_dir%\MySQL\bin>mysqldump.exe -u admin -p***** -P8306 psa > backup_<dated>.sql"

2. Earlier the table ip_addresses was shown as below:

mysql> select * from ip_addresses;
+----+----------------+-----------------+-------------------------+-------------
-------+-------------------+-------+--------+
| id | ip_address | mask | iface | ssl_certific
ate_id | default_domain_id | ftps | status |
+----+----------------+-----------------+-------------------------+-------------
| 1 | 10.10.10.4 | 255.255.255.224 | "Local Area Connection" |
1 | 0 | false | 0 |
| 3 | | 0.0.0.0 | "Local Area Connection" |
3 | 0 | false | 1 |
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

3. I deleted the unwanted row by using the below command.

mysql> delete from ip_addresses where id=3;
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)

4. After that the ip_addresses is changed as below:

mysql> select * from ip_addresses;
| id | ip_address | mask | iface | ssl_certific
ate_id | default_domain_id | ftps | status |
| 1 | 10.10.10.4 | 255.255.255.224 | "Local Area Connection" |
1 | 0 | false | 0 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Now the IP Address Management page is showing correctly.
---------------------------

my problem is i am not use mysql db,but plesk sql server ,and i can't manage the plesk sql server at all. i also know i can solved it by delete relate record from psa database ,but can't find the database from the server (i don't find there is a c:\program files\microsoft sql server\80\..., i only have 90 & 100,and don't have any files with a same name mention in the wikibase site)

MS-SQL should be on different port for Plesk DB check instance under MS-SQL configuration manager.

i didn't install ms sql server on the server,and plesk auto install plesk sql server itself .
i try to connect to psa db through command ,also failure to do it.

Thank u.
and i found that actually my plesk is using mysql too,and i didn't know before.
i think i have solved the issue.
thank u!
i have found the method to connect to plesk sql server for many days

Back