• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue IP address not found on interface(s) and broken binding for domains

proflead

New Pleskian
Hello,

After rescale, vServer cannot open any websites on it.

The server work on Ubuntu 16.04.

When run comman via SSH plesk repair all –n see the following errors:
….
There are incorrect permissions on some items: /var/www/vhosts .... [ERROR]
….
Checking for nginx ULIMIT value
28 domains have been found on server. Problem with nginx default
limit for open files is possible
Please check nginx fails to start/reload on a Plesk server: Too many open files for
details ........................................................... [WARNING]
….
IP address not found on interface(s): 172.31.1.100 ................ [ERROR]

Broken binding for domain: worldcoffeebeans.com ................... [ERROR]

If I run the repair command but all websites open plesk default page even there is no index.html with this code in the domains folders.

Please help to solve the problem.

Thank you in advance.

I've the same issue after IONOS migrated my cloud server, any solution on this issue?

I can't access my plesk login 8443 or website anymore, although I've set the right IP in port 8443.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for the fast reply.

I already checked that page, but I can't access Plesk via the online interface, I can only use the terminal of IONOS to access it.

There I used the command: plesk bin ipmanage --reread

Unfortunately it didn't solve anything.

Hi,

I unfortunately can't login outside the plesk shell, I've tried with putty, but it wont allow it, inside plesk I can't use "ifconfig".

I tried remapping the domains, and it tells me that the ip is already used.

I now got another public ip from IONOS, and tried to connect it to plesk with this tutorial:

But plesk gives me this:
Capture3.JPG

It's getting frustrating, because I don't really know what I'm dealing with, I need to get access to my plesk because of the files I've there.

That's probably because the network interface "eth0" does not exist on your server. From the output of plesk bin ipmanage -l it looks like the network interface on your server is named "ens192". However I don't think adding a new IP will solve your issue.

I recommend reaching out for assistance to either your provider or Plesk support. They can help you with direct access on your server.

To sign-in to Plesk support please go to https://support.plesk.com

If you experience login issues, please see this KB article:
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...rt-plesk-com-and-password-reset-does-not-work

If you bought your license from a reseller, your reseller should provide support for you. If the reseller does not provide support, here is an alternative:
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/12388090147095-How-to-get-support-directly-from-Plesk

Back