• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Ip & Dns questien !

Jonas N

Basic Pleskian
Plesk Certified Professional
Hi all i hope that you guys can help my out !

We hade to move over our customers asap to plesk from zpanel and our new isp ! so the fastes way for us was isp cable direct in to the server !
But now we need to place a router !
How does this work with the dns and so on ?
What do we need to do to get this to work ??
Conf of router thats not the issue ! But in plesk all customers are assaign to our public ip !
Is this a easy task to switch or are we in for x hours of work ?

Best regards

Jonas

I dont think router can create issue with plesk installation. Plesk just need well routed IP. You can let us know if you are facing any issues.

Hi InderS

I dont think the router is an issue ! BUT
Lets say my static public ip is 83.254.12.11 and now i want a router so a can connect more servers. so i want to have local ip how will this effect my dns and so on !
I want the minimum down time !

Back