• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

ip of server redirect

S

sjwrick

Guest
I host multitple domains on my Plesk CentOS server.

When using the ip address of the server as in http://72.167.141.205 the site that opens is the 1st domain I set up on the server - a Bed and Breakfast

This freaks out other Bed and Breakfast clients on the same server. I tell them that it only happens when the ip is used, but apparently this also happens when a site is disabled.

How can I control what site comes up when the ip of the server is used instead of a domain name?

Rick
 
Back
Top