• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Is CPanel support more active then Plesk's ?

A

adamjohnson

Hi,

I'm using Plesk 9 since some months. This is my first experience with Plesk, and I must say, I'm very disappointed.

I guess if I ask here: Is CPanel better, you will all say yes :) But I would be interested to read stories of people who moved from Plesk to CPanel for the same reason I do. Also, I would like to know if the point below that make me tired of plesk have no chance to happen with CPanel:

Lazy Support: Whenever you ask for support, they send you back to the dedicated server provider who provided the Plesk license to you
Lazy update: There are many bugs many users are reporting and complaining about, yet, updates are barely released every three months, and do not fix the biggest bugs
Plesk do not trust customers:The Plesk forum is now actively moderated. Meaning the posts are not readable until a moderator read them. And some are arbitrarily deleted

So now, can you tell me if with CPanel:

I can open a ticket to CPanel even if I rent the license from my dedicated server provider, and they will help me...

I can post a question to the forum and have immediately people to read it, and help if they can...

We get updates quite fast whenever an issue is identified...

Thank you in advance for your answers, advices, and testimonies.

I'm tired of Plesk...

Plesk do not trust customers:The Plesk forum is now actively moderated. Meaning the posts are not readable until a moderator read them. And some are arbitrarily deleted
May I know since when?
As moderator of the forum, I can responsibly say that you are wrong.
Moderated only the first 3 posts from the new Plesk community member. This is to prevent automated spam submissions. I think if I just repealed the rule, then our community would be very dissatisfied with the huge amount of spam here. Informative and useful messages are never deleted by me.

Hi adamjohnson,

honestly... you seem to have TOO MUCH time, because if you really would have a problem/issue/question, you would rather consider to open a thread with your problem/issue/question and you would see, that most of the threads are answered ( either by Plesk-Team-Members, or by the Plesk - Community ).
Your statements, which are not even worth a quote, are absolutely wrong and from my point of view, you're just trying to seek a dispute... for what ever reason.

In facts:

You even opened a thread like: https://talk.plesk.com/threads/any-experience-with-sitebuilder-500-errors.339096/
... and just SPAM the forum with some "ringtone" - Links... again... from MY POINT OF VIEW... you are just spammer - not even a customer.
@IgorG: I even would suggest to limit his forum rights forever, not being able to post/edit at all, without moderation! ;)

Next one: https://talk.plesk.com/threads/php-fpm-locations-and-cloudlinux-lve-manger-cagefs.339193/
... Your edits again are SPAM, which result in my second request:
@IgorG: I even would suggest to limit his forum rights forever, not being able to post/edit at all, without moderation! ;)

and last... but not least: https://talk.plesk.com/threads/problem-with-multiple-ip-addresses-and-ssl.338932/
Same as above... therfore:

( All your post with SPAM - links - posts are now being reported by me, in the hope, that they will get deleted! :rolleyes: )

Back