• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Is it possible to have Roundcube webmail use external SMTP for specific domain?

BernieG

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

Is it possible to use an external SMTP with Roundcube webmail for one of the domains I have setup in Plesk?

Thank you!

Not sure if it's possible just for Roundcube. But you could configure your MTA to send emails from a specified domain trough an external relay.

If you are using Postfix as an MTA for your server these links might help you in the right direction.

The Roundcube that comes with Plesk is configured to serve all domains on the server. It cannot be used in a different configuration for a single domain. However, when you create a subdomain "webmail" in a subscription, this subdomain is prioritized over the general webmail subdomain. You can simply install your own Roundcube package into that subdomain and configure that according to your requirements.

Is there anyone who could help me.

I have serious problems with webserver mail.

I have a vps registered with contabo, and mine is ip banned without having done any massive sending, but it was provided to me already banned, in uceprotectl3 blacklist.

After so many months I checked in all ways with spf dkim configurations, without getting a good result, I bought an external smtp.

Is it possible to use the roundcube webmail and send the mail from an external smtp service by changing the parameters from the outgoing mail?

I checked on the internet and I found this, it is perfect he succeeded, but I cannot find via ssh the possibility to enter roundcube.

Back