• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Is Migration Manager able to 'migrate' from a bad disk?

P

Poof

Guest
What I mean is, I have the old OS+Plesk on hdc3 and my newly installed OS on hda3. Is it possible to use Migration Manager to move the old domains/emails/settings to the new install?

By dead, I mean a bad OS install or even an OS upgrade. (Say from Linux to BSD.) So, a readable HDD, just not bootable.
 
Originally posted by atomicturtle
you could do something clever with binding the old dirs to the new ones, make a backup, and then restore with that.

True that... But I'm not known for being clever when I'm currently acting like the server is on fire. >.>

Thanks art! Good idea there. =P
 
Back
Top