• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved is there a difference between plesk onyx and plesk obsidian

elaa

Basic Pleskian
Hi, I want to know if there's a difference between Plesk onyx and Plesk obsidian and is the admin interface is always provided or not

what about the admin interface . is every Plesk has its own admin interface or not?

well the company that I work for uses Plesk onyx they give me access to it but the user interface and one of the clients found some configuration issues that I need to fix when I googled for them I found the solution in the tools & settings part witch I don't have in my interface

well the company that I work for uses Plesk onyx they give me access to it but the user interface and one of the clients found some configuration issues that I need to fix when I googled for them I found the solution in the tools & settings part witch I don't have in my interface

Require an admin access to who give you services in this case.

In comparison to Onyx, Plesk Obsidian boasts a good number of updates and quality-of-life improvements. Therefore, it worth upgrading to Obsidian. Obsidian is out now and hence it can be upgraded via the Plesk interface talktowendys.

Back