• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Is there a way to customize domain webmail login page?

Balanca

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Centos 7
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Web Pro Edition Version 18.0.49 Update #2
Hello,

on Plesk I have a domain and mail service us activated for this domain. Users can login directly on webmail.domain.com (Roundcube Webmail).

I wonder, is there a way I can customize this login page (for this domain) - add some company info, change background...

Roundcube can be customized with skins inside Roundcube, but there are no plans to add such functionalities to Plesk. In the past there were feature requests, but none of them ever became popular so all had to be declined. If you believe that customization of the Roundcube design is something that many users might want, please add your suggestion to Feature Suggestions: Top (2155 ideas) – Your Ideas for Plesk so that people can vote on it. But again: All such requests in the past did not gain any significant traction.

Roundcube can be customized with skins inside Roundcube, but there are no plans to add such functionalities to Plesk. In the past there were feature requests, but none of them ever became popular so all had to be declined. If you believe that customization of the Roundcube design is something that many users might want, please add your suggestion to Feature Suggestions: Top (2155 ideas) – Your Ideas for Plesk so that people can vote on it. But again: All such requests in the past did not gain any significant traction.
Tnx for the quick answer

Back