1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

is there a way to make to admin plesk logins?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by ppc, Jan 1, 2007.

1. ppc

ppc Guest

I'm going to need to give access to some people to my plesk cp. They will be troubleshooting my clients problems and they will need admin access.

Is there anyway i can make an additional admin account? If so, can i restrict what they can do and is there a log so is can see what they are doing?

thanks

2. ppc

ppc Guest

anyone?

3. Whistler

Whistler Guest

It's as far as I know - not possible to have more than the default Admin account.

4. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Yes, Whistler right and it is not possible to add additional admin accounts in Plesk.

5. jefwic

jefwic Guest

New in Plesk 8.1:

Multiple Administrator Sub-accounts - Now, service providers have the ability to create another user account with the same management rights as the administrator.

6. Whistler

Whistler Guest

But this is so far only available in the Windows release of Plesk 8.1 - not in the Unix/Linux versions.