• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Isssues with Varnish Docker and Magento

KooTjoo

Basic Pleskian
Hi all,

Hope someone can help me here. I am trying to get Varnish Docker to work with my Magento 2 Installation. I have a multistore setup in Magento with different .tld's pointing to 1 site. If I setup the default VCL like this:

backend default {
.host = "www.mydomain.com";
.port = "7080";
.first_byte_timeout = 600s;
.probe = {
.url = "/pub/health_check.php";
.timeout = 2s;
.interval = 5s;
.window = 10;
.threshold = 5;
}
}

Everything works like it should. I get a Varnish Hit on my pages for this domain. My issue is that I want to use the IP for the .host setting since I have different .tld's If I use this

backend default {
.host = "155.144.214.155";
.port = "7080";
.first_byte_timeout = 600s;
.probe = {
.url = "/pub/health_check.php";
.timeout = 2s;
.interval = 5s;
.window = 10;
.threshold = 5;
}
}

I get a backend fetch failed error. I have a server with multiple IP's I have tried IP from server itself and the IP of the subscription.

I hope anyone can share some light on this and point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Back