• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved issue on plesk mail migrator

Thank you. I appreciate your cooperation. Unfortunately, there isn't any error message logged there either. Thus, I am not quite sure what the issue might be. If you have access to the source server, please try the steps described here. If that doesn't help, the next best action will be to open a ticket with our support.

Thank you. I appreciate your cooperation. Unfortunately, there isn't any error message logged there either. Thus, I am not quite sure what the issue might be. If you have access to the source server, please try the steps described here. If that doesn't help, the next best action will be to open a ticket with our support.
I've tried the solution with killing the proccess and start it again. But it doesn't work.

The strange thing is that it transfers one email and then get stuck. So the connection is established correct.

Back