• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issues on iPad

David23

Basic Pleskian
Hello there,

I am experiencing some strange issues when viewing a WPB website on an iPad. The wesbite has a menu on the left with sub menu items. When the iPad is landscape I cannot select some of the sub menu links. But when in portrait then the links are fine. When the iPad is landscape only some of the sub menu items work. 2 out of 11 sub menu items work when in landscape. Where as they all work when in portrait. You can also not zoom in and out on the site either and this is in landscape and portrait. The graphic details also decreases when switching from landscape to portrait or visa versa. Any ideas why this would be happening?

Other websites that a colleague has created in WPB are fine on the mobile responsiveness. So unsure why this is happening.

Many thanks in advance,
David

I work alongside David23. I think I have been able to replicate this issue at http://mytestaccount.co.uk/ where you will see the difficulty of getting to the "Reservations" sub-pages and this is because the "Rates" sub-pages get in the way when trying to navigate to the Reservations pages.

Back