• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

issues with emails between domains on the server

JogooC

New Pleskian
Hi Guys,

Hope you will be able to help me with this one.

This has been going on for a while now. Some of my clients keep on complaining that their colleagues haven't received an email they sent (within the same domain). The annoying thing is that the issue is erratic. The server works fine for a month or two and then suddenly starts playing up for a week or more and then back to normal. I've disabled antivirus service, DNS zones for DNSBL service but this is still happening... Driving me nuts... any suggestion and help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Hamun

Back