• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Issues with SSL (conflicting with expired plesk)

johnl

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.45
Hello Team,

I have no idea why I get this, it's configured the same way as any other domains on the server.

I am using WordPress Multisite and have other domains that work perfectly well with SSL

If you visit: Zac Browser – Discover a world of possibilities with the most popular software for people with autism. you get:

====

Your connection is not private​

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.zacbrowser.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

====

while if you use Zac Browser – Discover a world of possibilities with the most popular software for people with autism. it's working well.

if you look here: SSL Server Test: zacbrowser.com (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs) you'll see the expired plesk certificate

I have used the wildcard (including www for the subdomain) and the checkbox is showing it's fully secured for all domains including zacbrowser.com

Please help as I am losing visitors (they are scared).

Thank you

Back