• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue It is not possible to purchase a Plesk for company

Piekielko

Basic Pleskian
I want to buy a Plesk license for 1 month - I need full server to server migration. The trial version suc...s

It is not possible to purchase a Plesk for company.
I entered the correct TAX ID number when purchasing. Unfortunately, I keep getting the information that it is incorrect. :-/

Attachments

• NIP.png
    NIP.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 10
I managed to buy it after about 30 attempts to send the form... This "plesk migration" thing is nonsense. You need to buy an additional license
Plesk has very poor support.

I managed to buy it after about 30 attempts to send the form... This "plesk migration" thing is nonsense. You need to buy an additional license
Plesk has very poor support.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Sorry to read about such difficulties. Could you please let me know how you finally resolved the issue when buying the licence so that I can forward that to a responsible team? Could it be that the VAT-ID was copy-pasted into the field?

Also Migrator should be available for free, but it needs to be installed via the installer/upgrade menu. Please find instructions here:

Thanks for the answer. In general, I like Plesk and I will never give it up. I wrote this because I was a bit annoyed with this situation ;)
Generally, I entered the VAT ID manually - it was and is correct. I don't know why it was rejected. Maybe it's the browser's fault? I was using Edge.
I cleared the cache of the browser and finally managed to buy a license for 1 month.

I believe that such information about the possibility of free migration should be official - not everyone knows about it and not everyone wants to look

I cleared the cache of the browser and finally managed to buy a license for 1 month.
That could have been it. I've seen many cases where especially the autofill functions of modern browsers overwrite user input right before a form is submitted with something that is stored for other domains, simply because a field is named the same. Thank you for your feedback.

Back