• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question I've had enough...

safemoon

Basic Pleskian
I have contacted many hosting centers, technicians, companies etc. but none of their replies are helpful...

I would like to hire somebody/company that can do the following, I don't have the time or knowledge to do it on my own.

I want to offer my web application in a SaaS model (multi-instance where each domain has its own files and database).

I would like to create a custom network solution that will ensure the following for each domain

- security (server/api) protection
- performance
- load balancing
- auto backup
- in case sever has a hardware failure transfer all domains with the databases and files in a secondary server. (Without changing IP, because if the IP changes we will have to contact each domain owner and ask them to point their domain to the new servers IP address)

If someone or you know a company that is capable of the above PM me

Like Amazon enterprise level services? What's your budget?
Definitely not like Amazon... they have invested millions in their infrastructure.
The goal for me is to provide my php software in a SaaS model in a multi-instance way.
Any solutions are welcome, maybe my way of thinking is wrong, Since the clients won't have access to Plesk, DB, files etc. I just need to ensure data safety, a quick failover scenario (without having to re-point the A records of all the domains)

I think 600-1200 EUR is a fair price for the server(s) setup configuration (i can provide the server(s))

Budget is not a problem tho, depends on what solution someone has to offer, there are many things to consider, support, responsibility etc.
I just need a solution.

Back