1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

iWeb 3.01 not working after upgrade to 9.5.2

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by PeteF, Sep 6, 2010.

1. PeteF

PeteF Guest

I just upgraded to 9.5.2 last weekend but now a client tells me he can't use iWeb anymore to update his site. When he tries to update the site, iWeb crashes and fails to upload most of the files. I've turned safe mode off but it didn't help. I've told him to toggle passive mode on or off but that doesn't seem to do anything. Any ideas? Anyone else having problems with iWeb publishing? Anyone know of any iWeb peculiarities in the hosting setup which the upgrade might have changed? I know, I'm grasping at straws...

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    As far as I know there is usual FTP access is required for sites publishing by iWeb. So, if you have correct FTP access - you can publish sites. Did you tried to upload files directly via FTP without iWeb? Did you checked Plesk logs after unsuccessful attempts of site publishing by iWeb?

http://kb.mediatemple.net/questions/1636/Publishing+Apple+iWeb+sites

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010