• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Java Applications - Cannot use application name after add/remove

cpartassides

New Pleskian
I noticed that when i add and then remove a java web application . I cannot add another web application with the same name.

For example if i have an application called "myapp" on a domain in plesk , if i remove that application and add another application called "myapp" that 2nd installation will not work. The application status will remain on orange and will not turn to green even if restart the application.

I therefore resolved to changing my application name to myapp2 , myapp3 and so on when i needed to do a change which off course creates more trouble in the long term.

I need to find a solution to be able to upload the application with the same name ! I was wondering if anyone has found anything !!!

Please try to wait some time (~2 min) after app deletion. Next try to add again.
It is known issue that is related to Tomcat.

unfortunately this didnt work . i waited up to 45 minutes and still the application did not load correctly , any other tricks ?

C.

Back