• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Joomla not working to be installed from applications

imAser

New Pleskian
Hello!,

I tried to install Joomla on my server from applications ( Not manualy ) . I go at applications on plesk's panel then i click on Joomla and the click to install it. After that , it shows that it's downloadiing ( Downloading Joomla... ) and it isn't doing anything else. It remained stuck at 0% like forever. I waited more than 2 hours once, and it didn't do anything. It was just stuck at zero. Other applications are working.

What to do?

Same problem here no matter which application I'm trying to install. Log says 'kernel: sw-engine[36906]: segfault at 10070 ip 00007f3cc799ef7e sp 00007ffff5d8bf80 error 4 in libmyodbc5w.so[7f3cc7978000+47000]'.
Plesk 12 fresh install on CentOS 7.1.

Back