• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Just wanted to say how impressed I am

pauld123

New Pleskian
Hi,

Just wanted to say how impressed I am with my new Parallels Plesk Panel.

I am only using it for a dedicated site (for now), but it has been amazing. Everything has worked beautifully without any problems whatsoever. It is superbly laid out and the functionality and documentation covers everything I need. At one point I thought I had a CNAME problem but it turned out to be my PHP, not Parallels at all.

A truly impressive and (I have no reason to suck up at all) an amazing piece of software. I could not be more impressed and look forward to investigating some of your other products as well.

Thank you for making my life so easy!

:)

Best wishes,

Paul.

Thank you for your kind words and I hope that using of newest versions of Plesk will impress you more and more :)

Thank you for your kind words and I hope that using of newest versions of Plesk will impress you more and more :)

Hi,

Have updated to Plesk 11 latest version. Have encountered a problem or two with getting the emails to work but I am sure I will fix this soon enough. (There seems plenty of support on the topic here).

Plesk 11 seems even better, you were right.

Best wishes,

Paul.

Back