• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Kaspersky Server-Wide Settings w/12.5

Justin Buckkley

New Pleskian
Hello,

Sorry if this is posted somewhere else - I've only found documentation on older versions of Plesk.
I've recently purchased the add-on license for Kaspersky as I thought I'd be able to enable the scanning server-wide instead of per-mailbox. However, I don't see this as an option - I only see the option to chose None, Odin Premium, or Kaspersky - and no other configuration options.

Can you verify if there is a way to enable server-wide scanning, and if not - is there any advantage to using Kaspersky over the included Odin Premium/DrWeb?

Thanks!

If you mean "server-wide" - to enable scanning for all mailboxes, you can enable it in corresponding Service Plan and sync it to subscriptions.
Also, you can enable antivirus for all mailboxes with following command:

# for i in `mysql -uadmin -p\`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow\` psa -Ns -e "select concat(mail.mail_name,\"@\",domains.name) as address from mail,domains,accounts where mail.dom_id=domains.id and mail.account_id=accounts.id order by address"`; do /usr/local/psa/bin/mail -u $i -antivirus inout; done

Thanks Igor. What I'm after is to make virus scanning enabled the default setting for all mailboxes, both existing and automatically for newly created. Could I just created a scheduled job to run the command above?

Dear Igor, All settings is seems correctly. But, seems "skipped" on plesklog_avstat. for test i sent eicar.zip file. but skipped. not checked or blocked. can you help me?

Back